GTA San Andreas for Android ! CLICK AND TAKE IT! Ready for download ! Click and take it ! Ready for download ! Click and take it ! Ready for download ! Click and take it ! Ready for download ! Click and take it !

My last post in english

Yep, this it's my last post in english 'cause i'm sick to see all tha n00bs saying shit's about my work. I like to laugh of them , but i dont care if they edit a car and put my name on it , they are just some kids that doesnt have work to do ...from now on i will post only in my language ...and that it's roumainian, to understand only tha guyz that are from Romania. 

2 comments:

King George's Mods and Stuff said...

lol*asa da/ ce rman esti :))

profi said...

hey man
I like your cars
and to any body don´t edit your cars just lock the .dff file

:)

Post a Comment